Welcome to this Discussion Group!

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hello and welcome to the Web Analytics Demystified discussion
      group. Thank you for joining! This is the first post to the list
      and I wanted to get a few things out of the way right off.

      1) This is an OPT-IN list and if you didn't opt-in please accept my
      humble apologies. To unsubscribe, simply send an email to
      webanalytics-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com and you'll be
      removed.

      2) This list was assembled to be an ACTIVE DISCUSSION about Web
      analytics and related topics. You cannot see the list of names and
      companies participating in this group but please let me assure you,
      this is an all-star list and you're in exceptional company. Some of
      the best vendors, the biggest companies and the most well-known
      personalities have subscribed so DON'T BE SHY! POST!

      3) Rules, there are no rules. Be nice, be polite, ask thoughtful
      questions, answer questions thoughtfully and if you don't have
      anything to contribute simply read and move on. We're all busy
      people. My sincere hope is that everyone involved learns something
      every once and awhile and that in-kind they are able to teach
      someone else something of value. Trust that I will punish people
      who are abusing this list ;-)

      4) This is your list. If you're looking for a job, looking for
      employees, looking for a new analytics vendor, looking for an answer
      simply ASK AWAY! The major reason I started this list and moved away
      from the blogging format is that it's so much easier for you to see
      something/need something and jot off an email. If people aren't
      ACTIVELY POSTING and the list isn't somehow beneficial I'll likely
      save some coin and go back to the blog.

      5) Because you're a member of the elite analytics digerati now I am
      happy to extend you a coupon to save $10 USD on the cost of Web
      Analytics Demystified. Simply visit
      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/10off and buy direct - heck,
      I'm even covering the cost of shipping to ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
      Share this offer with a friend (or two, or three).

      That's it! Post, read, enjoy!

      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified
      eric at webanalyticsdemystified.com
      www.webanalyticsdemystified.com
    • rshumpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        A 2nd vote for TMS systems. Although I too am biased.

        Check out some of the features from our blog:

        http://www.searchdiscovery.com/blog/meet-rover/
        http://www.searchdiscovery.com/blog/unlock-the-true-power-of-your-tags/

        I'd be happy to setup a demo for you.

        -Rudi

        Rudi Shumpert
        Search Discovery, 10 Tenth Street NE, Suite 325, Atlanta GA 30309
        rudi@... | www.SearchDiscovery.com | 404-924-7731

        @rudishumpert – twitter