Contractor Exchange

  • Corry Prohens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Many of our clients are looking for interim talent to "get the work done"
      during official and unofficial hiring freezes and slowdowns. Agencies and
      end-clients are coming to us for full-time, part-time, on-site and remote
      web analytics talent. Over the past 6-months it has become a huge part of
      our business.

      We needed a more efficient way to organize and market contract web analytics
      talent. so we launched the Contractor Exchange.

      It is REALLY simple:

      . Contractors post their credentials

      . We approves the postings

      . We present their profiles to relevant analytics and marketing
      executives in our network.

      It is a great, free way for freelancers to pick up occasional gigs and
      independent consultants to stay billable.

      Check it out if you have a moment:
      http://www.iqworkforce.com/contractor/index.php?option=com_jobline
      <http://www.iqworkforce.com/contractor/index.php?option=com_jobline&Itemid=5
      3> &Itemid=53