How do you do Action Tracking in Omniture?

  • joefromphilly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hello,

      I want to be able to track visits to a membership site, and associate
      new registrations to the referral source.

      When someone comes to the site, there is a welcome page, then another
      page, and finally a secure page where the person registers.

      I want to be able to provide a report that shows which referral
      sources provided these registrations.

      How would one do this in Omniture?

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      - Joe