Re: [webanalytics] Omniture vs. ClickTracks

  • Leslie Chacon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Melanie,

      I use both tools, and I think the most important question is what tool will best serve your analytical needs the most. If your not customizing data collection with evars, events, and segementations (if you had Discover) to it's fullest potential then Clicktracks might be a great solution for your firm for the next two years. However, if there are items that you need collected and Clicktracks can't forfill them then it's def not worth the request proposal, just keep tagging your email URLs.

      If you had any other questions please let me know.

      Cheers!
      Leslie