Web Analytics tagging & Content Management Systems (Good practices)

  • michaelnotte
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hi,

      I just wrote a post on some good practices regarding Web Analytics
      tagging & CMS integration (based on my humble experience):

      http://www.kaizen-analytics.com/2008/09/good-practices-integrating-
      content.html

      I would be very interested in knowing how you tackle this important
      aspect. I would be pleased if you could share (here or on my blog) any
      good / better / best practices you may have.

      Thanks in advance.

      Cheers,

      Michael