RE: [webanalytics] Google Acquires Urchin Software

  • Gibbard, Simon
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 1, 2005
      Brian said "What interests me is why Google choose Urchin out of all the
      other vendors available - WebTrends included..."

      The precedent is set in their naming of gmail. In short, Gurchin sounds much better than Gwebtrends..

      Admittedly, Gomniture does come a close second.

      Message 40 of 40 , Apr 4, 2005
        All the info we have shows Adwords is the most expensive for ROI,
        but it has the greatest volume. Hopefully speaking on this at SES
        London in June (Measuring Success panel)