Selecting a consultant

  • amitonebit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      I know this can be tricky to answer..
      but i'm scratching my head here.. we're looking
      for a Google analytics consultancy firm, and after
      a long research and experience i can't tell which to choose.

      Lunametrics | Epikone | ROI revolution

      Does any one can tell from his/her experience which is better in what?
      or what would be the main differences ? service quality and so?

      Thank you so much.

      Amit.