Win a copy of Semphonic's Implementation Toolkit for SiteCat alyst!

  • philkemelor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 5:37 AM
      We wrote our Implementation Toolkit to address the challenges and issues you'll face when doing an Omniture implementation or an HBX to SiteCatalyst migration. We have seen and solved some tough ones, but we know we haven't seen them all.

      So, here's the deal. You email us your most challenging Omniture
      implementation or HBX migration question. We'll select the toughest
      question and answer it at X Change <http://www.semphonic.com/conf/index.asp>, and send you a copy of our Implementation Toolkit for SiteCatalyst as a reward for having the hardest, most difficult question. You do not need to attend X Change to win... although you'll definitely want to be there!

      And for those of you who ask questions that aren't the toughest... we'll answer them too, and send you our response directly.

      BTW, what is the Implementation Toolkit for SiteCatalyst?

      Check it out at http://www.semphonic.com/analytics/impguides.asp. It's a series of steps for a smooth Omniture SiteCatalyst install, based on our learnings from years of Omniture history.

      Don't forget to provide your name and organization name with your email. We will not use this information for any reason other than to contact you if you won and to answer the question you submit. Remember we can only answer one question per person, so make it a good one!

      Send your entries to: analytics@...

      All entries are due by 11pm PST, Wednesday August 6.

      Phil Kemelor - Semphonic
      pkemelor@...

      PS - If you'd like to purchase the Toolkit straightaway and receive a 15% WAA discount, just go to http://www.semphonic.com/analytics/impguides.asp
      and use the code: ITWAA15.