It's back! "Where in the Organization is the Web Analyst?" Survey

  • Debbie Pascoe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
      Many of you participated in the survey in December. Your
      participation was most appreciated and provoked more questions and a
      spin-off survey, "What in the Organization Does the Web Analyst Do?".

      This time the questions have been combined and a couple of new
      questions have been added, along with a few other refinements....

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZMHnEO9H1kveqXYSYkcgig_3d_3d

      The survey will be open for 7 days and is anonymous. Just like last
      time, it will only take a tiny bit of your day - 2-3 minutes. Just
      like last time, a summary of the results and a link to the full report
      will be posted here on the forum. If you take the survey and think of
      some glaring omission - a burning question you wish had been included,
      please tell me by posting here or to my blog.

      Thanks in advance for your input and for being part of the "finger on
      the pulse".

      Debbie Pascoe
      Accenture Marketing Sciences
      http://weblog.maxamine.com
    • Julien Coquet
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
        two words: dotted line ;-)

        --
        Julien Coquet
        julien.coquet@...

      • Debbie Pascoe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
          Julien - I love dotted lines...they're a good thing :-) In my post
          "Top Four Characteristics of the Optimal Web Team", #4 advocates
          relationships (dotted lines) to the parts of the organization that can
          not or should not be centralized.

          http://weblog.maxamine.com/2008/02/13/top-four-characteristics-of-the-optimal-web-team/

          Great response so far - if you haven't taken the survey yet, it will
          be open for a few more days. Your feedback is most appreciated...and
          needed.

          Deb

          --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Julien Coquet"
          <julien.coquet@...> wrote:

          > two words: dotted line ;-)
          >
          > --
          > Julien Coquet
          > julien.coquet@...
          > skype: juliencoquet

        • Debbie Pascoe
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
            Two more days! Hi all, we are within just a few responses of topping
            the number from last time. If you haven't taken the survey yet, you
            still have time. Here's the link:
            http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZMHnEO9H1kveqXYSYkcgig_3d_3d

            Thanks!

            Deb