[WAW] Austin, Texas

  • jenniferwhite
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
      Please join us for the first anniversary of Austin Web Analytics
      Wednesday in Austin, sponsored by Web Analytics Demystified, SiteSpect, and Coremetrics.

      Where: Peony, 5308 Balcones Dr, (512) 459-3341
      When: July 9, 11:30am

      Please RSVP at http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/?event_id=2584
    • jenniferwhite
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8 6:32 AM
        Please join us for the August Web Analytics Wednesday August 13.

        Our guest will be Corry Prohens from IQ Workforce.

        Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 5:30 PM
        Woodrows on West 6th Street
        520 West 6th Street, Austin TX

        Please RSVP at
        http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/index.asp?event_city=Austin

        Thank you to Web Analytics Demystified for sponsoring this event!
      • jenniferwhite
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
          Please join us for the Austin Web Analytics Wednesday.

          Where: Peony, 5308 Balcones Dr, (512) 459-3341
          When: Wednesday, September 10, 11:30am

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
            Be sure and save the date for our Austin November Web Analytics Wednesday.

            When: Wednesday, November 12, 11:30am
            Where: Peony, 5308 Balcones Drive
            Speaker: 7 Billion People

            7 Billion People is personalizing the e-commerce experience for every
            individual. We are a team of technology professionals and behavioral
            scientists that believe website communication should be as dynamic,
            flexible and customer-focused as any person-to-person interaction.

            Please RSVP:
            http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/index.asp?event_id=2685
          • jenniferwhite
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
              Please join us for the February WAW in Austin at a new location.

              When: Wednesday, February 11, 11:30am

              Where: NEW LOCATION! Grapevine Market, 7938 Great Northern Blvd
              (Anderson exit off Mopac)

              Speaker: Ian Strain-Seymour will speak on measuring user engagement.

              RSVP at
              http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/index.asp?event_id=2738