[WAA] The Web Analytics Championship

  • Daniel Waisberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi all,

      I am very excited to announce that the Web Analytics Championship has been
      launched today by the WAA. We are hoping that this will be a lot of fun for
      all participants and specially for those that will get the big prizes!

      Come visit our website at
      http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/wachampionship/, read more about the
      championship and get the login details!

      Daniel Waisberg