Bounce Rate

  • ju2ltd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      We are using Coremetrics as our analytics solution and Google Analytics
      as a additional validation of our data. CM gives a site bounce rate of
      11.5% while GA gives 20%. I realise that the differences will be due to
      variations in the underlying assumptions and are entirley to be
      expected. But would like to understand what these differences are - can
      anybody help.

      Jim.