Visitor behavior profile vs Aggregate Session level data

  • manikapriya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Hello all,

      I was wondering whether anybody here have used visitor profiling tools
      like LIVE (not just session data but across sessions for a particular
      visitor) from coremetrics & others. I am also curious to know about the
      kind of "query" tools they provide to analyze the data, the kind of
      insights did it provide compared to data at an aggregate level and how
      soon (automated action taking?) the insights were implemented. Any
      information on this would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Mani