Calculation of keywords rank

  • sreemoye
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi All,

      Can any of us let me know the steps and the mathematical formulation
      involved in calculating the rank of a keyword.
      For e.g supoose you type in google search a word " What is sap".
      This brings the link of SAP company a long with other links. How will
      you fnd the relevance/rank of this keyword for SAP organsation.
      would be great if any one can help me with this.

      I am not telling here about the adwords rank.

      Thanks
      Sree