[JOB] Internet Business Analyst Need in San Diego, CA - BusinessOnLine

  • bolanalytics
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:11 PM
      Business Analyst
      Start Date: ASAP
      Job Location: Downtown San Diego, CA
      Website: www.businessol.com
      Openings: 1
      Days/Hours: Full-Time
      Complete Benefits Package: Vacation, Medical, Stock, Bonus, Profit
      Sharing, 401k and more...

      BusinessOnLine is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, innovative,
      talented Business Analyst to work closely with our team of experts to
      deliver sophisticated Internet Marketing and web development
      solutions for our clients, such as: Sony PlayStation, Hasbro, Cisco,
      Caterpillar, RailEurope, and many more ...

      Become a member of a team where your vision and ideas are valued and
      you are not just another warm body in a cold cubicle. At
      BusinessOnLine, our people drive our process, our process drives our
      solutions, our solutions drive client satisfaction, client
      satisfaction drives profit.

      Job Description:
      The Business Analyst is a consultant with Internet Marketing and
      Website Development experience with a thirst to research, explore and
      document the cutting-edge methods for online marketing and
      communication. This resource is expected to take a user or scenario
      focus by: documenting system requirements, developing use cases, and
      constructing test strategies. The Business Analyst will perform
      research and documentation of various internet related solutions
      creating a comparison matrix of features and functionality. Moreover,

      BusinessOnLine will look to this person to formulate SWOT and
      competitive analysis for client and internal stakeholders. The
      Business Analyst is a pivotal resource in taking our clients to the
      next level in their internet marketing efforts.

      Client Management / Project Responsibilities:
      •Manage multiple projects concurrently
      •Research and develop recommendations for Web 2.0 related topics,
      applications and platforms such as:
      oBehavior Targeting
      oOpen Source vs. Commercial CMS
      oEmail Marketing / CRM
      oCommunity / Forums
      oSocial Media / Networking (MySpace, Facebook, Ning, Etc)
      Applications
      Audience Participation
      Features / Functionality
      oAffiliate Marketing
      oWeb Application Integrations
      SaaS Tools
      eCommerce Platforms
      •Participate and lead requirements gathering and other workshops
      designed to detail development efforts
      •Document system requirements, use cases, process flows and develop
      test strategies
      •Foster a collaborative and intimate relationship with both clients
      and internal teams
      •Ensure positive and long-lasting ongoing relationships with both
      clients and internal teams
      •Enjoy your work

      Requirements
      1 year+ experience in Business Analysis / Requirements Documentation
      •Experience in the Internet Marketing & Website development industry
      oUnderstanding of the following is preferred:
      Rational Unified Process
      ISO 9000
      •Strong written and verbal communication skills
      •Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and provide the
      bridge between Internet engineers and non-technical business users.
      •Knowledge of Internet Business Process and Internet Related Systems
      •Knowledge of Project and/or Software Development Life Cycle.
      •Ability to identify business and technical impact for of Internet
      initiatives.
      •Computer skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft Office
      with emphasis in MS Visio
      •Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-
      task to meet client's business objectives.
      •Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
      •Proven ability to work in a consultative role with clients
      •Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments and
      projects in fast-paced dynamic environment.
      •Communication Skills – ability to communicate with clients in all
      formats: verbal, presentation, email, written documents

      Beneficial but not required Experience
      •Rational Unified Process (RUP) Experience
      •Analytical skills – ability to piece together ad hoc analysis of
      client websites, web analytics, etc.
      •Search – general understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
      •PC Management Experience / general understanding

      Business Profile:
      Founded in 1997, BusinessOnLine is the leader in delivering Internet
      solutions that achieve greater market presence and an improved
      customer experience. Over the last decade, BusinessOnLine has built a
      team of experts whose unique combination of consulting and
      implementation solutions have delivered results for more than 600
      websites including world-class brands such as Chevron, Cisco, Pitney
      Bowes, NEC, HSBC, Bahamas.com, Disney, Hasbro and many more.

      Additionally, the BusinessOnLine team hosts a world class marketing
      summit: www.OnlineMarketingSummit.com: The Online Marketing Summit is
      an invitation only, "vendor less" educational forum for Marketers.
      Set in beautiful San Diego, Marketers from leading companies gather
      every year to share best practices and learn from expert online
      practitioners. Unlike most tradeshows and conferences, OMS is built
      around content that drives action and delivers insight that we as
      Marketers can actually use and build into our marketing plans.
      With headquarters in Downtown San Diego (Little Italy), CA,
      BusinessOnLine also has a development/NOC office in Reston, VA. Our
      sales, development and implementation teams are 25 strong.

      BusinessOnLine is uniquely positioned. We have established financial
      stability, a strong sales channel and are profitable yet agile with a
      relatively flat organization structure allowing voices to be heard
      and strategy dictated by innovative forward-thinking visionaries.
      Company Atmosphere:

      We enjoy our work, our clients, the solutions we implement, and most
      importantly the people we work with. We are encouraged and empowered
      to make decisions that drive the strategy and our future of the
      company. We do not work for the man or punch the clock. We are
      driven, experienced professionals who shun ego and harness individual
      expertise to construct solutions as one. We thrive on results. We
      all own a piece of the pie and share in its rewards… bonuses, stock
      grants and a year where 100% of profits are distributed to employees
      is not unheard of.

      To apply for this position please email:
      businessanalyst@...

      Please include:
      1. Attached resume
      2. Number of years of relevant experience
      3. Current Employer
      4. Salary Requirement
      5. Potential Start Date
      6. Current Location

      EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
      BusinessOnLine is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will
      not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment or
      any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran
      status, race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age and
      physical or mental disability.

      In addition, race, religious creeds, color, national origin,
      ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition,
      including genetic characteristics, marital status, sex, pregnancy,
      childbirth or related medical conditions, actual or perceived gender,
      sexual orientation and other protected classes in California.