RE: [webanalytics] Re: HBX V2

  • Matt Belkin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Agreed - and just for the record, we are not an Omniture partner - just a
      satisfied customer.

      My passion for Omniture stems from my many years of Web Analytics experience
      (I've deployed over a half dozen platforms and thoroughly evaluated many
      more). I believe Omniture is highly differentiated in the market for a
      multitude of reasons, and while I do not believe Omniture is the best fit
      for every single website, when it comes to enterprise-class Analytics, I
      believe they are currently best-in-class. If you - or anyone else disagrees
      - think this forum is a great opportunity to discuss that. If I'm missing
      something that is mission-critical, I'd love to hear about it.

      Finally, I do have some insight into HBX v2 from various industry sources -
      not just the press release.