SES - Small Change in the Cocktail Hour on March 2nd

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      Folks,

      Due to inclimate weather heading for New York I'm not going to attend
      SES after all. Fortunately, Bryan Eisenberg and the WAA have agreed
      to step in and play host to the cocktail hour we'd been planning on
      Wednesday, March 2nd (6 PM, lobby bar at the Hilton).

      Look for Bryan and have a great time!
      --
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!
    • Brett Crosby
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
        Don't worry Eric, we'll hold down the fort for you. And we'll tilt
        one back in your absence. The show is surprisingly packed today, btw.

        Brett

        Brett Crosby
        VP Marketing
        Urchin Software Corporation
        http://www.urchin.com
        bc@...
        619.235.2670

        At 10:39 AM -0800 2/28/05, Eric Peterson wrote:
        >Folks,
        >
        >Due to inclimate weather heading for New York I'm not going to attend
        >SES after all. Fortunately, Bryan Eisenberg and the WAA have agreed
        >to step in and play host to the cocktail hour we'd been planning on
        >Wednesday, March 2nd (6 PM, lobby bar at the Hilton).
        >
        >Look for Bryan and have a great time!
        >--
        >Eric T. Peterson
        >Author, Web Analytics Demystified
        >www.webanalyticsdemystified.com
        >
        >Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
        >webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!

      • Jim Sterne
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
          At 10:39 AM 2/28/2005, Eric Peterson wrote:
          Due to inclimate weather heading for New York I'm not going to attend
          SES after all.

          Eric - We will grieve at your absence.

          Fortunately, Bryan Eisenberg and the WAA have agreed
          to step in and play host to the cocktail hour we'd been planning on
          Wednesday, March 2nd (6 PM, lobby bar at the Hilton).

          Look for Bryan and have a great time!

          Look for Bryan:
          []

          Or me (Jim):
          []
          Jim Sterne                                      www.targeting.com
          President, Web Analytics Association
          www.WebAnalyticsAssociation.org
          Emetrics Summit                              www.emetrics.org
          Santa Barbara, June 1 - 3       web analytics conference
          London, June 8-10                          +1-805-965-3184