Anybody had any exeperince with Speed-Trap ?

  • mikeespikeee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi well this is my first post, being lurking a bit.
      So my first post is about Speed-Trap, coupled with SAS.
      Has anyone out there had any dealings with using / implementing
      Speed-Trap. Just really wanted to get an insider view as to what you
      found wrong / right with speedtrap. And if the implementation went well.

      I do have experience in implementation of SAS(9.1) web analytics -
      which is really a glorified web log analyser.
      As well as SiteCatalyst - which I must say has certainly got a great
      front end user interface.

      So just wondered if anyone has got any insight into Speed-trap (pro's
      or con's).

      Thanks
      Michael Walker