Vendor firsts

  • brian@omegadm.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Just want to check something with other vendors (if they have a
      minute from SES!).

      I have Netstad down as:
      First page tagging solution to measure banner advertising (1997)
      First solution to measure IMode (1999)
      First solution to measure Flash events (2000)
      First solution to measure Streaming media (2000)

      Does anyone disgree? If so, please post to me personally.

      The Data is summarised on the last page of:
      http://www.omegadm.co.uk/web-analytics-methods.pdf

      best regards, Brian

      Omega Digital Media Ltd

      I N T E G R A T E D ~ W E B ~ S O L U T I O N S

      Phone: +44 (0)1444 410202
      Fax: +44 (0)1444 456814

      http://www.omegadm.co.uk
      Cuckfield House, High Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex RH17 5EL