Gartner Group weighs in on the WAA

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      http://www3.gartner.com/DisplayDocument?doc_cd=126491

      I don't know Bill Gassman and I'm pretty sure he's not a member of
      this group but he provides a pretty positive spin on the WAA in a
      Gartner mini-brief. Bill pays the group this compliment by making
      this recommendation:

      "Use WAA to gain awareness of this growing market. Encourage those
      involved with online Web applications to participate in the
      collaborative exchange with other businesses, technology providers and
      practitioners, and integrate what they learn into your e-commerce
      strategies."

      Even the big guns are excited! And I must say, I very much
      appreciate the increased traffic and incremental book sales they're
      driving (thanks Bryan, thanks Jim!)

      What fun!
      --
      Eric T. Peterson
      Author, Web Analytics Demystified

      Have you joined the Metrics Discussion Group? Email
      webanalytics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join today!