Re: [webanalytics] Re: Article: LinkShare, WebSideStory Integrate Web Analytics

  • Jim Sterne
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 18, 2005
      At 12:18 AM 2/18/2005, natalie.huijsman@... wrote:

      3)  (are any of you looking for new jobs?!)

      >> YES!! Me, me, me.. In process of a few, I will keep you posted if I will manage to get into the analytics area..
      Unfortunately I am still too attached to my home country (the Netherlands)

      I think that the Association we will not name (yet) will have a solution (the rooms for example) for the hurdles we find here in this group! I am looking forward to Monday (how strange....)

      Imagine how *I* feel!
      We're looking forward to having members tell us what they want
      and volunteers help us get the job done...
      Jim Sterne                                      www.targeting.com
      Emetrics Summit                              www.emetrics.org
      Santa Barbara, June 1 - 3       web analytics conference
      London, June 8-10                          +1-805-965-3184