SES Show In New York

  • mlillig2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
      Anybody on this board going to be attending the Search Engine
      Strategies (SES) show in New York at the end of this month? We'll
      have a booth set up, so stop by. I'd love for an opportunity to meet
      with any of you.

      February 28 - March 3 at the Hilton
      http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/winter05/

      Kind regards,
      Matt Lillig
      IndexTools
    • brian@omegadm.co.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
        Was there last year, but its SES London this year. Will you be in
        London?

        > Anybody on this board going to be attending the Search Engine
        > Strategies (SES) show in New York at the end of this month? We'll
        > have a booth set up, so stop by. I'd love for an opportunity to meet
        > with any of you.

        Omega Digital Media Ltd

        I N T E G R A T E D ~ W E B ~ S O L U T I O N S

        Phone: +44 (0)1444 410202
        Fax: +44 (0)1444 456814

        http://www.omegadm.co.uk
        Cuckfield House, High Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex RH17 5EL
      • Bryan E.
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
          Matt,

          I'll certainly be there, I will be giving my usual "Measuring Success"
          and "Converting Visitors to Buyers" sessions. I happen to know a few
          people from the list who are planning on being there...

          Best wishes,
          Bryan Eisenberg
        • Brett Crosby
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
            I will be there at our booth and on the Measuring Success panel with
            Bryan and friends. I look forward to meeting you Matt and anyone
            else who wants to chat at the show.

            Thanks,

            Brett

            Brett Crosby
            VP Marketing
            Urchin Software Corporation
            http://www.urchin.com
            bc@...

            >Anybody on this board going to be attending the Search Engine
            >Strategies (SES) show in New York at the end of this month? We'll
            >have a booth set up, so stop by. I'd love for an opportunity to meet
            >with any of you.
            >
            >February 28 - March 3 at the Hilton
            >http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/winter05/
            >
            >Kind regards,
            >Matt Lillig
            >IndexTools
          • Ethan Giffin
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
              I will be there... Speaking on two panels

              Ethan

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
                Great, we should all meet up. Lets arrange something more nearer
                the time.