Attention Retailers - Free Pass

  • minijava2go
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hola!
      It's giveaway time again. I have a free pass to the Mid-Market eTail
      in San Jose on October 22nd to 24th. You must be a WAA member and an
      online retailer to qualify.
      Check your calendars and drop me a note with your company name and
      website if you want to claim this great freebie!

      kathy.m.french@...

      Ciao!

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "minijava2go"