[JOB] POSTING - WEB ANALYST (LONDON) IMMEDIATE START

  • milesbennett78
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 1:56 AM
      All,

      I have a client that is looking for a web analyst to work in London.
      The brand wishes to remain anonymous for the moment. However, they are
      a well established brand and are offering around £35k+

      If you are interested then email me on miles at milesbennett.co.uk or
      telephone me on 07802415750.

      You must be eligible to work in the UK.

      Look forward to hearing from you and best of luck.

      Miles

      www.milesbennett.co.uk
    • Paul Pereira
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 8:22 AM
        Hello all.

        We have an immediate need for a Web Analyst. The ideal candidate would
        have 2+ years experience analyzing online media campaigns and/or website
        performance. This includes designing and executing measurement plans to
        meet program or client objectives.

        The ideal candidate will also possess very strong Excel skills, in
        addition to experience with a web analytics tool such as Omniture
        (preferred), Visual Sciences, WebTrends etc. along with ad servers such
        as Doubleclick or Atlas. A background with SAS or SPSS will also be
        considered.

        The candidate should be current on trends within web and online
        marketing measurement sector, as well as integrated marketing, CRM,
        website user behavior and Web 2.0. A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in
        a quantitative discipline, Marketing or Computer Science is also
        required.

        To be considered, please forward your resume and contact information to
        me at ppereira@....

        Regards.