Webtrends Segmentation

  • leslie_chacon317
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello All,

      Pretty new to the group, but very deciated reader. With that being said
      I was wondering if any one works with Webtrends and if they use
      campaign tracking parameters on text links for the homepage? I am only
      famaliar with HBX, Clicktracks, and GA. So one of my tech's came and
      had asked me why one would tag the links? I personally didn't know, the
      only conclusion was that some of the links weren't working for site
      overlay's, but I know that one would just have to hard code the link,
      not ad tracking parameters. So that was out, I finally had to ask the
      client and they had said that this was they best method of segmenting
      their traffic. So my questions being is this really the best method of
      segmenting traffic in Webtrends?

      Thank you!
    • Darin R. Lentzner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Leslie,

        As a representative of WebTrends, I would be more than happy to connect you with one of our Solutions Engineers so that your questions can be addressed directly. We are dedicated to ensure your success. At your earliest convenience, please contact me directly, I want you to have your questions answered before the weekend.

        650-212-2974
        darin.lentzner@...

        Darin