Dynamic segmentation / Behavioral Targeting

  • dawngardetto
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      I work for media company (with many content heavy websites)and am
      looking for a referral. We're looking for a marketing & technology-
      savvy company that excels at building and deploying real-time
      segmentation schemes based on click behavior and other external data
      to serve up targeted content and targeted advertising.

      Any suggestions?
      Does anyone have experience with Visual Sciences?
    • Joe Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
        Below are two that I am aware of. I am sure there are various other.
        kefta.com
        xplusone.com

        Joe

        On 8/2/07, dawngardetto <dfass@...> wrote:

        > I work for media company (with many content heavy websites)and am
        > looking for a referral. We're looking for a marketing & technology-
        > savvy company that excels at building and deploying real-time
        > segmentation schemes based on click behavior and other external data
        > to serve up targeted content and targeted advertising.
        >
        > Any suggestions?
        > Does anyone have experience with Visual Sciences?

      • markogne
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
          Hi Dawn!

          First the disclaimer, I'm vp marketing for Acxiom Digital, and
          previously the same for Kefta. The story is that Kefta was acquired
          by Acxiom this last Spring.

          I have a white paper that may be helpful. It does a nice job of
          helping set forth a framework for reviewing this functionality in
          general. I would have attached it to this thread but it was not
          possible. Please feel free to email me at mogne (at) kefta.com if you
          would like to receive a copy.

          If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

          Thanks!

          Mark

          --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "dawngardetto" <dfass@...> wrote:

          > I work for media company (with many content heavy websites)and am
          > looking for a referral. We're looking for a marketing & technology-
          > savvy company that excels at building and deploying real-time
          > segmentation schemes based on click behavior and other external
          data
          > to serve up targeted content and targeted advertising.
          >
          > Any suggestions?
          > Does anyone have experience with Visual Sciences?

        • Pete Olson
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
            Hi Dawn,

            One aspect of our website optimization solution is to deliver the right offer and content to the right audience based on both a recognized and unrecognized user. I think the main question that you'll need to define and answer for any provider is what key objective you are trying to achieve- to deliver targeted content would imply to me a long-lasting session/repeat visitor while targeted advertising would lose the time element but create a monetization element of your site. Both can be achievable but priorities and metrics tied to those objectives should be defined prior to implementation

            I'd be happy to talk more with you at your convenience.

            Pete

            Full transparency... I am the vp of marketing for Amadesa, a recent entrant in the business optimization marketplace.

            I work for media company (with many content heavy websites)and am

            looking for a referral. We're looking for a marketing & technology-

            savvy company that excels at building and deploying real-time

            segmentation schemes based on click behavior and other external data

            to serve up targeted content and targeted advertising.

            Any suggestions?

            Does anyone have experience with Visual Sciences?

            <!--

            #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
            #ygrp-text{
            font-family:Georgia;