[JOB] Director, Marketing Analytics - Philadelpha, PA area

  • joebull714
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Job Description:

      The Director, Marketing Analytics identifies analytic and
      measurement services that our agency should offer its clients and
      develops the methodology for the identified services.
      Responsibilities include management of the department and projects
      such as Web Analytics, Online Surveys, Search Engine Optimization,
      Conventions, Qualitative Market Research, and E-mail Campaign
      Analytics.

      Essential Functions:
      -Tie analysts more tightly into client businesses (orient their role
      in the strategic direction).
      -Assume responsibility for Internet Advertising analytics and
      integrate these into overall view for the client.
      -Offer quarterly training on how to use analytics to grow client
      relationships and up-sell analytics services.
      -Develop "activation" benchmarks.
      -Develop and implement an Individual Depth Interview survey with our
      current clients to determine what type of analytics and research
      information would be most useful to them.
      -Provide Sales with monthly Top 5 Marketing Analytics Tidbits.
      -Develop and implement an Individual Depth Interview survey with our
      current clients to determine what type of analytics and research
      information would be most useful to them.
      -Develop Web analytics reports that show how sites are used and how
      marketing programs impact site usage.
      -Develop online surveys and analyze response data.
      -Perform various data analyses and Search Engine Optimization.
      -Participate on project teams.
      -Develop and make presentations to clients and perform ad hoc
      research utilizing available resources.
      -Secure services from third-party research vendors when needed.
      -Supervises Senior Analysts, Analysts and Associate Analysts in
      Marketing Analytics department.
      -Supervise Vendors performing various components of research
      studies.
      -Communicate with clients regarding project development and
      analyses.
      -Make presentations to clients and participate in team meetings.
      -Communicate and coordinate with third-party research vendors when
      needed.

      MINIMUM Qualifications:
      -Experience in identifying and developing research or analytic
      services for clients
      -Experience in managing a staff of consultants
      -Excellent quantitative skills and basic statistics skills
      -Marketing or market research background preferred
      -Detail-oriented
      -Knowledge of WebTrends, Hitbox or other 3rd party web metrics
      package
      -Knowledge of and interest in the Internet required
      -Search Engine Optimization knowledge needed
      -Pharmaceutical/healthcare industry experience a plus
      -Technical skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SPSS, and Outlook
      -Good team player with excellent follow-through
      -Ability to learn new technologies
      -Ability to organize and juggle multiple projects and deadlines
      -Enjoys a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and projects
      -Good oral and written communication skills
      -Occasional day travel to client sites

      Feel free to contact me for additional details
      MINIMUM Experience and Education:
      -At least 7-10 years experience in marketing research and analytics
      required
      -Minimum of a BS in Marketing, Business, Statistics required; MBA or
      PhD preferred