List of Web Analytics Bloggers

  • Anil Batra (ZAAZ)
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      I am compiling a list of web analytics bloggers can you please send me the
      your name the url and the month/year when you started blogging.

      Thanks
      --
      Anil Batra
      http://webanalysis.blogspot.com

    • Clint
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2007
        Clint Ivy
        http://blog.instantcognition.com/
        March 2006

        Anil, what's the purpose of this list you are making?

        -Clint

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Anil Batra (ZAAZ)"
        <batraonline@...> wrote:

        > I am compiling a list of web analytics bloggers can you please send
        me the
        > your name the url and the month/year when you started blogging.
      • Stephane Hamel
        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2007
          Hi Anil,
          You might want to start from a couple of services I have set up and
          been maintaining since October 2006:
          - List of blogs:
          http://blog.immeria.net/2006/10/web-analytics-conversations.html
          - Aggregated Feedburner of all those blogs:
          http://feeds.feedburner.com/web-analytics
          - A Google COOP Search specialized in web analytics; searches all the
          above mentioned blogs, solution providers sites, reference sites,
          education, etc.: http://search.immeria.net/

          I invite everyone reading the group to let me know if their blog is
          missing or want to become contributors of the Google Co-Op Search to
          help extend it's scope with other valid resources.

          Also, I've had some discussions to "hand out" those features to the
          Web Analytics Association. I think it would be a great services to the
          web analytics community.

          Stephane Hamel
          WA practitioner & blogger
          http://blog.immeria.net

          <batraonline@...> wrote:

          > I am compiling a list of web analytics bloggers can you please send
          me the
          > your name the url and the month/year when you started blogging.
          >
          > Thanks
          > --
          > Anil Batra
          > http://webanalysis.blogspot.com
          > Web Analytics, Behavioral Targeting and Online Advertising Blog

        • Brian Clifton
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2007
            Hi Anil

            There is a good list here:
            http://blog.immeria.net/2006/10/web-analytics-conversations.html
            [http://blog.immeria.net/2006/10/web-analytics-conversations.html%5d

            my own blog here:
            http://www.brianjclifton.com/blog/ - started March 07

            I am compiling a list of web analytics bloggers can you please send me the

            your name the url and the month/year when you started blogging.

            Thanks

            --

            Anil Batra

            http://webanalysis.blogspot.com [http://webanalysis.blogspot.com/%5d

            Web Analytics, Behavioral Targeting and Online Advertising Blog

            GA Experts
            Google Analytics and Urchin Authorised Consultants, UK
            Tel: +44 (0) 870 727 3566
            http://www.ga-experts.co.uk

            Message 5 of 7 , May 31, 2007
              Hey!

              Brad Warthan
              bradwarthan.com
              I think it was February 2007

              On 5/31/07, Anil Batra (ZAAZ) <batraonline@...> wrote:

              > I am compiling a list of web analytics bloggers can you please send me
              > the
              > your name the url and the month/year when you started blogging.
              >
              > Thanks
              > --
              > Anil Batra
              > http://webanalysis.blogspot.com
              > Web Analytics, Behavioral Targeting and Online Advertising Blog

              Bradley L. Warthan
              (812) 457-4479

            • Stephane Hamel
              Message 6 of 7 , May 31, 2007
                Forgot to put the date when I started blogging in my previous post:

                Stephane Hamel
                http://blog.immeria.net
                October 2002
              • milesbennett78