Look forward to meeting you guys at eMetrics

  • Anil Batra (ZAAZ)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 11:22 AM
      I am off to eMetrics tomorrow, reaching there on Sunday evening.
      I have exchanged emails and interviewed a few of you for my blog over the
      phone, this will be a chance to meet in person.
      If you would like to connect, have some discussions about Web Analytics,
      Behavioral Targeting etc., interview for my blog or just say Hi, you can
      either email me or look for me on Tuesday at WAW.

      --
      Anil Batra
      http://webanalysis.blogspot.com