Web Strategy Show: Avinash Kaushik

  • jeremiah_owyang
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 4:21 AM
      Web Analytics friends.

      I've been somewhat dormant on this list for a while, I've recently
      changed jobs (I left Hitachi) and am now at PodTech as the Director
      of Corporate Media Strategy.

      I was able to meet Eric last night in Portland, it was great to
      finally sit down and talk to him, we had a great conversation, and
      I'm waiting for him to come down to the bay area!

      I've also kicked off a Web Strategy Video Blog (it's a show for web
      decision makers) and was able to interview Avinash.

      Please check it out, feel free to leave comments and feedback, or
      share it on your own blog (Grab the code on the "Share" button) to
      embed.

      http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2007/05/04/web-strategy-show-how-
      to-start-a-web-analytics-program-at-your-company-with-avinash-kaushik/

      Thanks

      Jeremiah
      Director, Corporate Media Strategy
      PodTech.net
    • Jim Sterne
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 8:40 AM
        Great stuff Jeremiah!

        You might want to make use of Tiny URL.
        Here's a working link to the Web Strategy Video Blog
        http://tinyurl.com/2h3knr

        At 04:21 AM 5/4/2007, jeremiah_owyang wrote:

        >Web Analytics friends.
        >
        >I've been somewhat dormant on this list for a while, I've recently
        >changed jobs (I left Hitachi) and am now at PodTech as the Director
        >of Corporate Media Strategy.
        >
        >I was able to meet Eric last night in Portland, it was great to
        >finally sit down and talk to him, we had a great conversation, and
        >I'm waiting for him to come down to the bay area!
        >
        >I've also kicked off a Web Strategy Video Blog (it's a show for web
        >decision makers) and was able to interview Avinash.
        >
        >Please check it out, feel free to leave comments and feedback, or
        >share it on your own blog (Grab the code on the "Share" button) to
        >embed.
        >
        ><http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2007/05/04/web-strategy-show-how->http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2007/05/04/web-strategy-show-how-
        >to-start-a-web-analytics-program-at-your-company-with-avinash-kaushik/
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Jeremiah
        >Director, Corporate Media Strategy
        >PodTech.net