Recall data

  • marktmp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      Hi group

      I need some assistance.

      I work in web analytics for recruitment and one of my limitations is
      that once the candidate has submitted an application it is no longer
      tracked online and becomes part of the phone calls/interviews/testing
      process.

      One of the issues I have is that the candidates will quote a certain
      website or search engine where they saw the job advertised. However
      this is generally inaccurate as they either say whatever comes into
      their head first or give the answer that they think we want to hear,
      ie Financial times, or some industry standard publication.

      Does anyone know of any studies into the accuracy of this
      information? I know it isn't accurate but I don't know to what
      degree. Can it be taken with a pinch of salt or should it be
      discarded altogether?

      Many thanks.

      Mark