Some questions from a student of Web Analytics

  • ozzy596
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      My name is Cody Osborne and I am student who is trying to understand web analytics. Could
      anyone help me out with answering a few questions.

      *Could you tell us about yourself and what you like to do in your spare time?

      *We are unsure as to where they find out about Web Analytics and what entices them to use
      it. Is it strictly ROI or is it something more?

      *Most websites seem to put a heavy emphasis on who they serve, making them seem elite.
      Also they are crowded and confusing; however, how important is differentiating their image
      from the rest of the group?

      *Do you find that companies that mirror your companies values often seek you out as a web
      analytics provider, and vise versa?

      *What, if anything, is a benefit beyond results and insights that users of web analytics
      receive.