Re:Banner Optimization

  • Alex Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Mike,

      You might want to looking into how much of these services are offered by
      ad placement services themselves, such as DoubleClick. If I recall when
      I researched this topic some time ago, there wasn't one clear service
      that does multivariate banner testing, but that some of the ad placement
      services offer components of it.

      -Alex

      Alex Cohen

      Strategic Analyst