CMS Watch Vendor Evaluation Report Now Available

  • philkemelor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      As there's often much discussion about vendor selection on the list , I wanted to let you know that the CMS Watch Web Analytics Report is now available for purchase at:

      http://www.cmswatch.com/Analytics/Report/

      The report is an in-depth technological evaluation of 13 leading vendors including:

      - 24/7 RealMedia
      - AuriQ
      - ClickTracks
      - Coremetrics
      - Fireclick
      - Google Analytics
      - Nedstat
      - Omniture
      - SageMetrics
      - Unica
      - Visual Sciences
      - WebSideStory
      - WebTrends

      In addition, there is extensive information regarding web analytics process, organizational requirements, costs, technology, and vendor selection guidance.

      I served as Principal Analyst and based the evaluations on extensive vendor research, interviews with customers across a range of industry sectors, and "hands on" testing of solutions. I will be updating the report every six months.

      I invite you to learn more about the report at: http://www.cmswatch.com/Analytics/Report/

      Best Regards -
      Phil
      Phil Kemelor - philkemelor@... - 703/916-7629
      Principal Analyst - The CMS Watch Web Analytics Report
      http://www.cmswatch.com/Analytics/Report
      Author - The Executive's Guide to Web Site
      Measurement and Testing
      www.pkwc.com/exec/