OpinionLab (www.opinionlab.com <http://www.opinionlab.com/
> ), a leading
provider of technology solutions enabling clients to harness the
collective intelligence of their web visitors, is seeking a full-time
The research analyst will manipulate, transform, and analyze a
continuous stream of incoming qualitative and quantitative data, and
will develop and communicate research findings and recommendations.
* Analyze OnlineOpinion data to identify and prioritize issues with
client web sites.
* Recommend to clients potential fixes to their web sites based on
* Communicate proactively to clients "weekly action items" based on
the user feedback their web sites receive.
* Work with internal and external clients to assess and define
information needs and requirements.
* Prepare standardized monthly reports that include analyst comments
and executive summaries.
* Develop custom research reports per client specifications.
* BA/BS degree. * Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision
making skills. * 2 - 4 years of work experience demonstrating an
ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and make
recommendations. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
and the ability to interact with internal and external clients.
* Understanding of web languages and technologies * Knowledge of
database technologies and tools * Knowledge of best practices in web
analytics * Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture, WebTrends,
This is a permanent, full-time position reporting to the Director of
Measurement Services. Salary is commensurate with experience.
OpinionLab is located in downtown Highland Park one block from the
Metra train station.
If interested in this opportunity, forward resume to
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]