Re: Automatic tagging via Microsoft CMS

  • siegert_dierickx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      Thanks KS, but I do know how the tagging works for WebTrends, and
      other tools. I have been working with them for over 3 years now.

      My question was specific for integration with Microsoft CMS.
      Including the default JavaScript isn't a problem (add it to a
      template, header or footer, and you can start). Afterwards you can get
      in detail by adding specific tags (such as
      content/subcontent/commerce/etc tags) to specific pages.

      We have done it for some clients via our own developed CMS
      (onisystem.eu), and for Tridion and others. So we do know what tagging
      is about.

      What I am looking for is how you can automate the process of adding
      specific tags to different pages via the Microsoft CMS.

      Thanks,
      Siegert
      www.webanalytics.be