[WAW] Web Analytics Wednesday - London 9th May 2007

  • Matthew Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:28 AM
      Dear All,

      After our last London WAW in March the feedback was positive so we've
      come back with a nicer venue and a few ideas to improve the event.

      Firstly, the venue is the Ruby Bar in Leicester Square, London on Wed
      9th May 2007.

      If you are interested in coming along as a vendor, consultant,
      practitioner, student etc. then we would be more than happy to see you
      and remember that the first drink is paid for by the lovely people at WAA.

      Please signup here
      http://www.sclanalytics.com/resources/events/waw_may2007 so that we
      can write some name badges (as suggested in the feedback), if you
      don't want a badge then you can see most of the event details and
      register straight at the WAW page
      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/?event_id=1331

      Also, between 5pm and 6pm we are having an open session about Search
      Engine Optimisation and Web Analytics. It would be nice if we could
      get some discussion going on the night about these two online
      marketing technologies and how they should or do work together.

      I look forward to seeing you all.

      Thanks

      Matt Hopkins
      http://www.sclanalytics.com