Web Analytics Dream Team Leader

  • bbush8888
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 8:42 AM
      Hello!

      AQUENT currently has two related openings for Web Analytics
      professionals. Please send resumes to bbush@... for
      immediate consideration.

      I'll get right to the requirements:

      Position #1 (remote Web Analytics Expert: $40-65/HR)

      Scope
      20-30 hours / week
      contract position until 12/31/2007 (renewable by year)
      can work remotely but must be available for on site presentations
      and key meetings

      Responsibilities:

      1. Analyze online marketing and website user behavior using
      quantitative and qualitative methodologies to provide succinct
      recommendations to improve website performance and business
      objectives

      2. Construct reporting process and templates for Marketing brand and
      internal stakeholders, manage overall project reporting

      3. Engage key project stakeholders in the development and design of
      website measurement solutions to meet business objectives and drive
      optimization

      4. Drive the evaluation, customization and integration of online
      measurement systems to support the measurement and improvement of
      business objectives

      5. Lead technical developers in the customization and implementation
      of online tracking systems

      6. Design and execute testing and measurement plans to improve
      quantitative and qualitative business objectives

      7. Apply quantitative methodologies to provide forecasts relevant to
      Brand?s online business objectives

      8. Maintain currency in the latest trends in web and online
      marketing measurement, as well as integrated marketing, CRM, website
      user behavior and Web 2.0

      9. Provide strong communication of measurement insights to Marketing
      Brand and internal stakeholders

      Ideal Candidate:

      Must be highly-motivated, confident, responsible, and desires a
      creative and intellectually challenging career
      Excellent people skills.
      Excellent oral, written and Client presentation skills
      Demonstrates a strong record of professional achievement in their
      work
      Demonstrates a strong understanding of marketing and web analytics.
      Possesses very strong Excel and quantitative analysis skills,
      including knowledge of intermediate level statistical analysis
      Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in marketing, financial analysis,
      computer science, or economics
      2+ years experience in the online marketing or website analysis,
      including understanding of online measurement systems?
      infrastructure
      Has experience with any of the following online measurement systems:
      Omniture, Hitbox (WebSideStory), WebTrends, Coremetrics, Google
      Analytics, ClickTracks
      Maintains knowledge of online marketing, lead generation, e-commerce
      and Web 2.0 business models, terminology and business history
      Understanding of database design and analysis concepts

      Position #2 (SEO Manager Perm Direct Hire: $80-100K Salary)

      The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with search engine
      optimization projects and a proven record of success with all major
      search engines.
      This is an exciting opportunity to join a team motivated about the
      benefits of search engine optimization.
      * Responsible for driving traffic to the Network by achieving top
      rankings in organic search results
      * Manage of organic search engine optimization strategies developed
      together with a leading search marketing firm.
      * Develop implementation plans for search engine optimization
      efforts such as topical content aggregation, optimizing URL
      structure, buzz and guerilla search campaigns, etc.
      * Present ideas and challenges to management and editorial team,
      work with the technical group to implement solutions
      * This position also requires ongoing SEO instruction and support
      for an editorial staff of 50. You will be responsible for
      disseminating best practices and fielding questions for special
      projects.

      Qualifications
      * Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
      * 2+ years direct Search Engine Optimization experience, preferably
      with a search marketing firm
      * Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation
      * Experience with SEO keyword research and development
      * Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
      * Proficient with HTML, Java Script, and Flash
      * Experience with meta content creation and keyword based writing
      ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
      * Willingness to work overtime with short notice
      * Must be willing to work at the office in New York/New Jersey
      * Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background
      investigation
      * Must be 18 years or older
      * Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
      States

      Desired
      * Excellent verbal, quantitative and presentation skills
      * Experience in managing third party vendor relationships

      General
      This is a female targeted media company within the our Digital Media
      family and consists of several online and offline media-based
      properties that seek to enrich the lives of women, teenage girls and
      parents through the offering of unique content, community
      applications, tools and interactive features.

      Thank you!

      Bill Bush
      bbush@...
      AQUENT
    • Julien Coquet
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 9:22 AM
        Hey Bill,

        I like to believe that when it comes to Web Analytics, we here at OX2 have
        already coined the term ;)

        Check out http://www.webanalytics.be

        At any rate, good to see the concept is being emulated across the pond ^^

        Cheers,

        Julien Coquet
        Web Analytics Consultant
        OX2 / WebAnalytics.be