RE: [webanalytics] Re: Keywords: Shoes vs. Nike Pegagsus

  • Jerry Hosking
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
      It certainly did NOT trigger my "inappropriate post radar." I saw it as a invitation to discuss a topic that could later be distilled and interpreted for further posting on a person's blog. Then that would later be a resource to me and others. Some days I operate without my machiavellian filters turned on. ;-)

      Jerry
      SAS Institute