Auto Pulls into Excel

  • aliprivitera
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Does anyone know how to set up auto pulls from Omniture into my own
      excel sheet (one that I have previously created)?

      Any help would be great...
      Thanks!
    • Jaimie Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        Sure, you can try the Omniture Excel client. It works well in some
        cases and in others I've had issues with it working through the
        comapny firewall, but for the most part it should work. Be sure to
        read all of the information that you can find (from Omniture and
        elsewhere) about it before trying it out as there are definitely some
        tricks to using it.

        Jaimie

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "aliprivitera" <aprivitera@...>