Re: Please take the Web Analytics Demystified web analytics survey today!

  • Eric Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      Tim,

      Thanks for taking the time to take the survey! When the research is
      complete and the results are ready to publish I will make sure that
      everyone in my database and everyone on this list sees the
      announcement. Expect something in early May I hope.

      Thanks again!

      Eric T. Peterson
      Web Analytics Demystified

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Leighton-Boyce"