RE: [webanalytics] Geographic Reporting Issue - WebTrends 8.0

  • Jason Palmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Biswajit,
      I checked with the manager of our support organization and we have not
      seen any other reports of this issue with any other customers. If you
      would like some assistance, please feel free to email me directly, so
      that we can get in touch with you to help resolve this quickly.

      Regards,

      Jason Palmer
      VP Product Strategy
      WebTrends