average customer collection and range - PPV metric

  • Shiva Prakash Arya
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hello All

      First of all a big thank you to all those who responded to my last
      question. I'm intrigued by the page view pricing metric. Does anyone
      have a ball park estimate on what the range is on per-customer
      collections by Omniture or WebSideStory?

      Also, I understand that WebTrends has a one-time license fee. Any
      ideas why they chose this metric versus the annuity model? In a
      competitive marketplace, I would find it hard to believe that a
      one-time fee beats the NPV of annuity.

      Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing your responses.

      cheers
      Shiv.