Re: [webanalytics] Re: eMetrics Düsseldorf

  • Wandering Dave Rhee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
      Wonderful, Aurélie -- I'm looking forward to meeting you too!

      Open call -- all who read this are welcome to join us; 22.00 at the hotel
      bar the night before eMetrics Dusseldorf. I hope to meet many more of you
      then!

      Also, everyone, please bring your suggestions on how to improve this forum
      to make it more valuable -- the other moderators and I have been discussing
      several ideas, and I would love to have some of your feedback.

      Best,

      WDave