Re: tracking banner ads

  • robbinsteif
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2007
      I didn't understand if the site with the banner ad was your own, if
      the ads were internal, or if the ads were external. But I got the
      feeling that it was your own site, and you have banner ads for other
      people, and you want to see how to track how often someone clicks,
      even though they leave the site.

      I think this is what you are looking for:

      http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=27246&topic=7292

      The important issue is the naming. Don't just name each banner
      anything. Create a system so that you can use the banner names as
      regular expressions in your goals.

      Robbin