Re: [webanalytics] Web Analytics Forum message problems

  • Jim Sterne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      At 06:53 AM 3/29/2007, Wandering Dave Rhee wrote:
      >P.S. Since we can't let a message go by without some metrics ... you may be
      >curious to know that we have 3,128 registered global analytics professionals
      >here in the forum as of this posting, and are on track to break 500 monthly
      >posts (even without the duplicates bug)! Trending and segmentation are left
      >as an exercise for the reader. ;-) My interpretation: Web Analytics is a
      >rapidly growing and very exciting field to be in right now --
      >congratulations to you for your part in pioneering it and helping it grow!

      To: Mr. Eric T. Peterson, Author, Community
      Leader, Founder of the ahoo Web Analytics Forum
      From: Jim Sterne, Fan

      Dear Sir:

      Only time will tell how valuable your contribution has been.
      Until then, and on behalf of the Web Analytics Association,
      the web analytics industry in particular, the world of marketing
      in general and the members of this list, it behooves me to say:

      You Rock., Dude.

      Many, many, many thanks.

      Emetrics Summit, The Big Picture
      http://www.emetrics.org