Re: thinking about cookies

  • Judah Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      Hi Joe,

      Yes, I've been following the org's work to some degree. It reminds me of
      the Federalist Papers. IMHO, the spirit of the work is good and healthly,
      especially the emphasis on P3P.

      I tend to agree with your thought that the suggestions/expectations
      inordinately empower anti-spyware vendors. But putting the onus on the
      consumers isn't feasible with some of this technology... the average
      Internet user barely knows the diff between a "third party cookie" and a
      "birthday party cookie."

      Judah