Free PPC Tool?

  • Sang-Mi Pak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      We recently started buying Google AdWords and are branching out to Yahoo and MSN words as well.

      That said, we're looking into PPC tools that can help us manage all the words and help analyze performance.

      Does anyone out there know of a free PPC tool? We're considering Apex Pacific at the moment, but I believe there is a $100 per month fee.

      Any help would be much appreciated.

      Thanks!
      SP