eMetrics Düsseldorf

  • Wandering Dave Rhee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
      I'm planning on wandering to Düsseldorf in a couple weeks for the eMetrics Summit (April 17-18). I hope I get a chance to see some of you there! Are there any informal events planned that I might be able to participate in? E.g., dinners, especially the night before (Monday, April 16)?

      Who else is planning on attending? (And for those of you able, it's not too late to register!)

      Best,

      "Wandering" Dave
    • Oliver Schiffers
      Hi Dave,

I ll be there but will be late on Monday evening. So perhaps a get-together at the bar around 10pm? Anybody joining us?

Looking forward to
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
        Hi Dave,

I'll be there but will be late on Monday evening. So perhaps
        a get-together at the bar around 10pm? Anybody joining us?

Looking
        forward to meet in person!

Regards,
 Oliver

        On 30/03/07, Wandering Dave Rhee <wdaveonline@...> wrote:
        > I'm planning on wandering to Düsseldorf in a couple weeks for the eMetrics
        > Summit (April 17-18). I hope I get a chance to see some of you there! Are
        > there any informal events planned that I might be able to participate in?
        > E.g., dinners, especially the night before (Monday, April 16)?
        >
        > Who else is planning on attending? (And for those of you able, it's not too
        > late to register!)
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > "Wandering" Dave

      • Wandering Dave Rhee
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
          Sounds great, Oliver -- looking forward to meeting you in person!

          Let's set that up as a meeting point for anybody to join us. 10 p.m. at the
          bar on Monday, the evening before the conference.

          See you all there!

          WDave

        • Aurélie Pols
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
            Hi guys,

            It would an honor to join you guys @ the bar to finally meet both of
            you in person and put some faces on names, if you'll have me.
            Thank you for giving me an excuse to come earlier ;-)

            I checked the trains from Brussels to Dusseldorf to get there the
            first day and it takes 6 hours!!!! Unfortunately, I'll have to drive
            and for the 300 km that seperate the 2 towns, my Smart doubbely
            unfortunately won't do. Not good for the environment :-(

            In any case, you can count on me and please let me buy the first
            drinks.
            Kind regards,
            Aurélie
            http://webanalytics.wordpress.com

            --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Wandering Dave Rhee"
            <wdaveonline@...> wrote:

            > Sounds great, Oliver -- looking forward to meeting you in person!
            >
            > Let's set that up as a meeting point for anybody to join us. 10
            p.m. at the
            > bar on Monday, the evening before the conference.
            >
            > See you all there!
            >
            > WDave

          • Wandering Dave Rhee
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
              Wonderful, Aurélie -- I'm looking forward to meeting you too!

              Open call -- all who read this are welcome to join us; 22.00 at the hotel
              bar the night before eMetrics Dusseldorf. I hope to meet many more of you
              then!

              Also, everyone, please bring your suggestions on how to improve this forum
              to make it more valuable -- the other moderators and I have been discussing
              several ideas, and I would love to have some of your feedback.

              Best,

              WDave