Statistics on Contributions

  • d_swon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 8:48 AM
      I have a not-for-profit client that I am working with that is wanting
      to know if there are any stats available to help her convince her
      internal team to allocate more money to overhaul their website and
      begin an enewsletter in the attempt to raise contributions.

      I have not seen anything that shows a correlation between enewsletter
      subscribers and online visitors and an increase in contributions
      although that makes sense - the more you engage them and get them
      involved the more they will contribute. I thought maybe someone had
      seen something (white paper, etc) or has a personal case study that
      they can share.

      I appreciate your help.